The milkee bears are Waldorf inspired toys and a collaboration with Bandung’s local artist, @mayursayur. Later they are continued to be handcrafted by ”teteh teteh gunung”
or housewives who live near the mountains in the villages of Bandung.
The dolls are gender neutral and made with minimal expressions to spark imaginations. The set of handcrafted dolls comes in 6 pieces, Big to small. Handcrafted crochet and hand stitched felt clothing.
- Upcycled wood waste with nontoxic & food-grade coating
- Encourages imaginative & pretend play
- Introducing storytelling and the meaning of ‘Family’
- Excellent companions for trees, dollhouses & trainsets.
- A timeless home decoration
Dimensions in diameter: 5cm biggest, 2.5 cm smallest
Height: 10 cm biggest
Choking HAZARD for small parts. Suitable for 3 years+